The ability to harness your skills data represents a fundamental shift in how organizations manage talent. A skills-first approach can unlock organizational capabilities and create an agile workforce. This has already proven to be a competitive advantage with lower talent acquisition costs, higher quality talent pipelines, improved internal mobility, and higher retention rates. Yet, often left unsaid, is that realizing the promise of skills tech requires organizational readiness, plain and simple.
Watch this webinar with thought leaders David Francis, VP Research, Talent Tech Labs, and Sultan Saidov, Beamery Co-founder and President, as they unpack the four stages of the skills maturity framework, reveal how to assess your organization’s readiness, and share best practices and real-world examples that will help you prepare for your skills tech journey.
- The four stages of Skills Maturity and how to assess your organization for Skills Readiness
- Why skills data needs to be considered across the talent lifecycle
- Different approaches to skills data technology
- Lessons learned from organizations that have leveraged skills tech to transform their talent function
- Critical factors that influence success with a skills-first approach
- The talent data infrastructure of the future