Hear from Stephen Lochhead, Senior Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition at Expedia Group, on how to unlock potential in your workforce, create continuity in hiring programs, and embed talent mobility throughout the organization.
Stephen has worked for some of the world’s most successful businesses and helped them rethink the ways in which a broad talent agenda can have the best impact. His passion is bringing the outside in, and taking a creative approach in order to disrupt the status quo.
“I honestly believe that purpose-driven organizations perform better, and there’s a very simple reason behind that. Purpose-driven organizations really campaign hard around unlocking employees’ discretionary effort, and they do that in a number of ways. Sometimes the best way they do that is completely unique to them, so it becomes unrepeatable to other organizations. But typically it’s around why is it that your world of work matters, and how is it that you connect with that on a day-to-day basis.” – Stephen Lochhead
- The scope of Stephen’s role at Expedia Group
- Elevating the recruiter experience by having Talent Champions
- Ways that skill-based employee development helps you retain talent
- Unlock purpose and potential in your workforce
- Why you need to treat your talent like you treat your customers
- Creating continuity in hiring programs
- Strategic planning framework that helps you achieve your goals
The Talent Blueprint podcast is for business leaders who understand the value of creating a talent-first culture, as well as HR and TA executives looking to do it at the highest level. Subscribe today and receive episodes every two weeks to guide you to become a talent-first organization, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Simplecast.