In this episode of the Talent Blueprint, Art Lokerson, HR Product Management Director for Talent Acquisition at Wells Fargo, shines a light on some of the ways the bank – and financial services in general – has responded to the rapidly shifting talent and technological landscape.
Listen to this episode to learn more about:
- How technology is helping to meet customer and candidate needs at Wells Fargo, with AI aiding personalization at scale.
- The evolution of Talent Acquisition, and how TA is anticipating future skills needs rather than just replacing existing roles.
- Why Talent Acquisition is integrating more with Talent Management, learning development, promotions, and gig work.
- How insights from AI and other tools will make recruiting leaders more anticipatory and proactive in working with business partners.
- Programs for transitioning military and underrepresented communities, and silver medallists.
“Our candidates are expecting a customer grade experience every time we have an interaction. They expect our ATS to be as dynamic as our ATMs.” – Art Lokerson
The Talent Blueprint podcast is for business and HR leaders who want to build talent-first, skills-based organizations. In each episode, Beamery co-founder Sultan Saidov chats with an industry expert who shares their insights and experience around using talent to create a competitive business advantage.