In this webinar with Unleash, Rebecca Donnelly, Senior Partner and Head of Development at Tyto PR, speaks with Katie Obi, Chief People Officer at Beamery, and Erin Spencer, Senior Research Analyst at Deloitte.
Discover the fundamental components of a learning organization, including continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, and explore their relevance in the context of talent sharing.
Understand how to mitigate against the predicted talent shortage of 85 million people by 2030, by learning how to facilitate internal moves, learning, and support.
Explore the evolving role of managers as connectors and facilitators of internal mobility, and learn how they can promote cross-functional collaboration and mentorship within their teams, and how you can implement a culture of talent sharing.
Watch this webinar to:
- Discover the fundamental components of a learning organization
- See how to empower employees to take ownership of their learning journey
- Explore the evolving role of managers as connectors and facilitators of internal mobility
- Overcome common hurdles in implementing a culture of talent sharing, and
- Learn from real-world success stories and examples.