In this episode, Nazım Ünlü, Global People and Organization Director at Novartis, shares his thoughts on organizational transformation, and why we should question the role of HR – and get better at “unlearning” in order to be successful.
Hear Nazım and Sultan discuss:
- The changing landscape of HR, and the need for HR professionals to adapt traditional practices.
- The power of technology, particularly AI, in providing HR with easy access to strategic data – and shaping the future of the function.
- How HR can own and use workforce data, and the importance of creating a tangible use case for HR data.
- Looking at roles based on skills and experiences, rather than predefined job descriptions.
- Recent forays into internal talent mobility initiatives, and letting employees find their own upskilling paths… particularly in response to changing skill demands.
Listen now to learn more about the evolving role of HR, the impact of technology on workforce data, and the need for HR professionals to embrace continuous learning – and unlearning.
The Talent Blueprint podcast is for business and HR leaders who want to build talent-first, skills-based organizations. In each episode, Beamery co-founder Sultan Saidov chats with an industry expert who shares their insights and experience around using talent to create a competitive business advantage.