Elle Lebourg, Global Head of Talent Acquisition at Hilti Group, is also a career coach – and she has found that her training in coaching has opened up new ways of thinking about leadership, hiring, and HR in general.
Listen to this fascinating conversation between Elle and Sultan to learn more about how a varied career path and ‘coaching mindset’ opens up opportunities, plus:
- The value of hiring for potential – and the power of curiosity
- Building the future for TA, as trusted talent advisors
- How Hilti is repositioning the construction industry as it redesigns its EVP
- Using programmatic advertising to target specific talent pools
- Partnerships that make a positive social impact, while helping to close skills gaps
The Talent Blueprint podcast is for business and HR leaders who want to build talent-first, skills-based organizations. In each episode, Beamery co-founder Sultan Saidov chats with industry experts who share their insights and experience around using talent to create a competitive business advantage.