On this exciting episode of the Talent Blueprint podcast, Sultan speaks to TWO Talent leaders from Banner Health, a non-profit Health system.
Hear Jami Sinick, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, and Sarah Keisling, Associate Vice President, Talent Management and HR Operations, talk about how they work together in order to bring in the skills the organization needs today… and in the future.
Listen now to discover:
- How they are building talent pipelines at Banner Health, with a view to what happens after people join
- How looking at “career pathways” has led to different ways of thinking about how to integrate Talent Management with Talent Acquisition
- How they think about agility in talent decision-making, and when to hire for skills or develop for skills (versus needing qualifications)
- The mindset shifts needed to embrace skills-based talent management
- How technology is facilitating talent development programs, and how they engage employees and managers in digital transformation
- How to create inclusion in the communities and areas you recruit from.
As well as advice they would share to people taking their career paths… and things they wished every CEO and executive knew about their departments.
The Talent Blueprint podcast is for business and HR leaders who want to build talent-first, skills-based organizations. In each episode, Beamery co-founder Sultan Saidov chats with an industry expert who shares their insights and experience around using talent to create a competitive business advantage.