Listen as host Sultan Saidov speaks to Stefan Begall, Group Head of Talent, Telia Company, about leading from a distance, the new role of Talent Acquisition, extending employee tenure, the importance of dedicated career coaches, the results of the ‘war for talent’, and increasing internal hires.
“It’s neither sustainable nor financially sane to keep looking across the fence and not having your glasses on when looking at your own already existing workforce.”
In this episode, learn why Stefan believes:
- AI is an opportunity, not a threat, to HR
- Employees have their own part to play in staying employable
- You need to “build the plane while you fly it”
- Transparency (and good data) is crucial to talent management
- Harmonizing your job role architecture is a bit like a fruit salad... 🤔🍎
“Ideally our entire workforce should be part of our talent pool and, now that we are putting a content-based and skill-based job role architecture in place across our entire footprint, it gives us a totally different visibility of what we actually have access to.”
The Talent Blueprint podcast is for business and HR leaders who want to build talent-first, skills-based organizations. In each episode, Beamery co-founder Sultan Saidov chats with an industry expert who shares their insights and experience around using talent to create a competitive business advantage.