Beamery Talent Index Seventh Edition: Pulse Of The Workforce
How can you engage and motivate talent in the current economic climate? Read our latest research on how workers are really feeling...
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Enter your details and unlock all of our content
How can you engage and motivate talent in the current economic climate?
Our latest research finds that:
- Many workers are worried about being laid off – and are often less productive as a result.
- Half of the workforce – and younger people in particular – say they want to leave their jobs in the next 12 months.
- The top reason for wanting to leave is ‘better pay’ elsewhere, with ‘poor management in general’ rising up the charts.
- Flexible working options remain popular, but increasing numbers are being told to come back to the office.
- Pay transparency is a rising concern, and a majority of people would be interested in learning new skills at their current workplace.
For this Seventh Edition of the Beamery Talent Index, we spoke to over 6000 office-based workers from the UK, USA, and Nordics. Download the report to discover how the workforce is really feeling… and how employers can retain and engage people who are feeling concerned, undervalued and unmotivated.
Employers need to think about more than simply acquiring and holding on to talent; that is, pulling the levers that cost the least. Read the report today to learn more.