Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Enter your details and unlock all of our content
65% of business leaders think that how they tackle talent challenges will impact how well they perform as a business during uncertain economic times – but just 40% say they are very satisfied that current talent approaches in their organization reflect changing market conditions and employee expectations. How do you meet talent challenges in a way that drives competitive advantage?
Spark Live from Beamery, the marquee event for HR leaders on the latest trends in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, focuses on innovations in the HR space and how to unlock productivity from your greatest resource: People.
This year we hosted several fascinating sessions with leading experts to shed light on tackling the biggest talent challenges in 2023. We discussed topics such as the new laws of attracting talent, the need to reinvent “jobs” and reimagine the employee experience, and the role of new technologies like generative AI in the world of talent.
Download this ebook to explore the insights from analysts, CHROs, senior talent professionals and other industry experts who spoke at Spark Live, offering useful advice and inspiration for your emerging talent strategies.
- The four things pace setter companies are doing well, according to Josh Bersin
- Why Canva is ditching the job listing
- What outcomes Paramount and Salesforce are seeing from skills-centric internal mobility initiatives
- How the CHROs of the future need to upskill themselves
- Why the EEOC thinks AI could actually help reduce bias and discrimination in employment
- And more...