Beamery has released the agenda for its landmark virtual event, Spark Live, taking place on 8 June 2023.
The world’s premier virtual conference for global talent, HR and business leaders, Spark Live will bring together the people at the forefront of creating the future of work – and reveal some of the transformative new approaches businesses can take to improve workforce agility, talent attraction, and employee engagement.
With unpredictable market conditions and widening skills gaps bringing new challenges to businesses, organizations must invest in new strategies to emerge stronger. The evolution of technology, including innovations by companies like Beamery, has opened up new opportunities to the companies bold enough to take a totally new approach. This new playbook is what Spark Live will explore, over a half-day of speeches and panel sessions.
Joining Beamery leaders to share their thoughts on the new playbook for talent and talent management include esteemed HR experts including:
- Charlotte Anderson, People Brand, Community & Engagement Lead, Canva
- Annie Crotone, Global Recruiting – Sourcing Technology Manager, Accenture
- Larry Emond, Senior Partner, Modern Executive Solutions
- Jennifer Galbraith, Vice President, Digital HR Transformation, Internal Careers & Talent Marketplace, Salesforce
- Katy George, Senior Partner & Chief People Officer, McKinsey & Company
- Adam Glassman, Director of Employment Brand + Marketing, Cox Enterprises
- Trent Henry, Global Vice Chair – Talent, EY
- Tanuj Kapilashrami, Group Head Human Resources, Standard Chartered Bank
- Mary Meaney, Board Member and Angel Investor
- Janet Mertens, Senior Vice President, Research, The Josh Bersin Company
- Eric Miller, Vice President, Talent Discovery & Insights, Paramount
- Betsy Summers, Principal Analyst, Future of Work at Forrester
- Keith Sonderling, Commissioner of the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Nigel Williams, Managing Director, Global Head of Talent Acquisition, BlackRock
Register for the event on 8 June, and learn more about:
- How to increase workforce agility and build a skills-first organization
- The keys to employee engagement, mobility and development
- The future of talent attraction and recruiting for critical skills
- And much, much more.